Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Burned

22086404 

Seventeen years old when he broke my heart.
Seventeen days later when another picked up the pieces.
Seventeen years together.
Seventeen thousand problems.
Seventeen days of reliving my past and finding a new future.
Seventeen minutes until it all went up in flames.
Seventeen breaths until I took my last.
This is my story…and it’s going to burn.


My Thoughts on the Book

 
I really loved this book, I gravitated to the characters right away. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is that I figured out the whole story line pretty early on. But that did not make it any less enjoyable. For me it was a bit like watching the Apollo 13 movie, yes you know what happened but it was just as intense and exciting anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment