Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Little too Hot


A Little Too Hot (A Little Too Far, #3)

If you play with fire…

Tossed out of college and cut off by her parents, Samantha West is in pretty dire straits. So when her rocker best friend hooks her up with a job dancing at a gentlemen’s club, who is she to turn it down? Plus, there are rules to dancing at Benny’s: No touching, keep your clothes on at all times, and never get closer than three feet. Unfortunately for Sam, her first private client makes her want to break every single one of them.

Harrison Yates is scorching hot, but he’s got a past that involves being left at the altar not too long ago. Sam is determined to make him forget about his ex, but when she makes her move, it flings her life into a spiral of chaos she never saw coming.

Because Harrison Yates isn’t who he seems to be. And his secret will probably get her killed.


My Thoughts on the Book

Holy Plot twists Lisa! I loved it. This book was really wonderful but quite different from the first two in certain ways. One was the plot twist, which I knew the book had one before I started so I was guessing and while I was not too far off I still was completely surprised by it and how it came about, that has not happened to me in a long time and I loved it! I really feel for both Sam and Harrison through the whole book and was really cheering them on. I did miss the tour of a new city, we had Rome in the first book and NYC in the second so I was expecting a tour of a new city here but it did not take away the love of the book for me at all. While this book is a stand alone it is someone connected to the first book, so while not required some references will make more sense if you have read A little to Far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment