Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

16034964Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible-- a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.

My Thought on the Book:

This book was adorable and so much better then I expected in some ways. A number of blogs I follow recommended the book so even though I am not usually a fan of the "losing it" story line this book was so much more then that and I am so glad to have found a new author to read. "Losing it" is a story that has great characters with funny and sweet moments. When I find myself laughing out loud in parts for all of the right reasons I know I will be reading more of an authors books.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment